The Yoco Just Start campaign will run from 23 May to 29 July.
Business in a Box Competition
There are four ways to enter the “Yoco Business in a Box” competition:
1. Share the Just Start brand film on their Twitter profile or Facebook page
a. tag the Yoco social media account (for Facebook = facebook.com/yocoZA) (for Twitter = @Yoco_ZA) (for Linked-In = linkedin.com/company/yoco)
b. between Thursday 23 May 2019 and Thursday 25 July 2019
2. By downloading the Yoco Get Started course from www.yoco.com/juststart
3. For existing Yoco merchants: Refer any new business to Yoco from launch date to 25 July 2019
a. The new business must use your Yoco referral code during sign up
b. The new business must have transacted and been settled for the referral to be successful
4. By purchasing tickets and attending one of the three “Just Start Workshops”, where one “Business in a Box” will be awarded through a random draw prize on the day
Selection process and prize:
1. All winners will be selected based on a random draw overseen by in-house Yoco Legal counsel.
Winners will receive the following prize:
Yoco “Business in a Box”. Each Box contains:
2. The winners will be selected, at the sole discretion of Yoco, on a bi-weekly basis on every Friday between 31 May 2019 to 26 July 2019, or physically at the events.
3. The winner will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone and/or social media direct message at which point arrangements will be made for the delivery of the prize. If Yoco is not able to contact the winner despite reasonable attempts within a reasonable time, Yoco reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select an alternative winner, in which event the initial winner will have no recourse against Yoco.
4. No late entries will be accepted.
5. All posts by the entrant will be considered as one entry into this competition
6. All downloads of the Get Started course will be considered one entry into this competition
7. All referrals by existing merchants will be considered as one entry into the competition
8. Event attendees need to be physically present at the event to stand a chance to win.
Yoco Get Started Course
General terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is Yoco Technologies Proprietary Limited (Registration No. 2013/203377/07) (“Yoco”).
2. By entering this competition, the entrant accepts the full terms, conditions and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules. As this competition is entered through Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, the entrant agrees that the applicable Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram rules will also apply to their entry.
3. The following persons are not eligible to receive the prize: a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Yoco, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by us or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person.
4. The prizes shall not be redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
5. Once the winners have been contacted, their details may be published on Yoco’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram page.
6. All entrants agree that their name/s and/or photograph/s may be used in any promotional and/or advertising for the purposes of marketing, which permission may be revoked at any time.
7. Yoco may require the winner to provide such additional information that may be reasonably required in order to process and facilitate their acceptance and/or use of a prize.
8. If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prize, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and then, without prejudice to any other remedy which Yoco may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
9. Yoco reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which it reasonably deems necessary.
10. By entering into the competition you may stand a chance to win a prize and there are no guarantees
11. Yoco will not be liable for any technical problems or any lost, delayed or incorrectly received entries on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
12. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
13. Yoco disclaims liability however arising and the entrants hereby indemnify Yoco and hold Yoco and/or its subsidiaries (including directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and other representatives) harmless from any and all loss/damages that may be sustained directly/indirectly arising out of/pursuant to this competition or resulting from the acceptance of and/or possession of and/or use of the prize on offer, including but not limited to loss/damages arising out of/pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or privacy rights.
14. Yoco does not provide any guarantees in relation to the services of any of the Partners (Over, Xero, Google, Lifecheq and Govchain). Winners will be required to engage with the Partners directly and will be bound by the Partners’ own terms and conditions. For Google specifically please follow this link to view terms and conditions.
15. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the competition judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.